"Jefferson’s Masterpiece"

Follow Dennis Parker as he prepares Jefferson’s Masterpiece for publication –
from the research and writing to the printing and marketing.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Work on Jefferson’s Masterpiece Is Coming to an End

Jefferson’s Masterpiece is almost ready to send to the publisher. The layout and design of the historical story are complete. Now, it will be reviewed by one of the editors. The two largest tasks that remain are designing the appendix and the front and back covers. I expect to have the book ready by August 20.

I have decided to title the appendix, Jefferson’s Philadelphia Library. This title describes the Declaration of Independence related information that will be included in the appendix.

This week Beverly will continue to prepare the book for the publisher, and I will begin to make preparations to create a Jefferson’s Masterpiece website and book trailer.

I appreciate you taking time to read my Journal,
Dennis

No comments: