"Jefferson’s Masterpiece"

Follow Dennis Parker as he prepares Jefferson’s Masterpiece for publication –
from the research and writing to the printing and marketing.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jefferson’s Masterpiece Goes to Press


HUZZAH! Jefferson’s Masterpiece was sent to the publisher yesterday afternoon. (Huzzah was a popular 18th century word to express joy, encouragement or triumph.) I should receive a proof copy in a couple of weeks.

I missed my self-imposed August 20 deadline because we decided to do another read-through. We did some minor edits, substituted a few of the images and tweaked the cover.

I also settled on a title for the appendix – Declaration of Independence Library.

Next week I will not send a blog. The next one will be on September 6.

I sincerely appreciate your interest in my book,
Dennis

No comments: