"Jefferson’s Masterpiece"

Follow Dennis Parker as he prepares Jefferson’s Masterpiece for publication –
from the research and writing to the printing and marketing.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Work on Jefferson’s Masterpiece Temporarily Interrupted

I have a confession to make. I was not able to spend much time last week working on Jefferson’s Masterpiece. My goal was to finish the first edit and begin the second read-through. However, I spent most of the week getting ready to contact year-round Christmas stores and independent bookstores about carrying Nick & Sadie, the Christmas novel I published last year. In addition, I spent May 7th working at our church’s BBQ Fundraiser for Missions that is conducted semiannually.

My goal for this week is to spend as much time as possible editing the manuscript, while I contact six Christmas stores and independent bookstores along the North Carolina coast.

I appreciate your continued interest in Jefferson’s Masterpiece,
Dennis

No comments: